Friday, October 18, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
What people rave about Rosehip oil?
Rosehip oil is rich in omega 3 & 9, vitamins as well as antioxidants. A few research showed it had a skin regenerative effect, meaning it is helpful in reducing wrinkle/ fine line, scar, pigmentation etc.
--------------------------- Some questions I had ---------------------------------
Sukin positions itself at the lower end of the spectrum extracts seed oil from Rosa Eglanteria for its certified organic rosehip oil with a RRP $19.95 (20ml). Yet, its facial moisturizer retailed for $9.95 (125ml) uses Rosa Canina rosehip oil.
The other problem is that it is difficult for consumers to know the country of original of the oil. Companies normally do not name where they source their products but simply 'imported ingredients' :/
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Swatches are shown below. (left: powder blush Glowing, right: stick bronzer Sunkissed)
The shade of glowing is not too orangey nor muddy and it creates a natural, matte bronzing effect.
Although I am not a fan of shimmery bronzer, Sunkissed is really lovely and I like it! The shimmers in it help to create a glow and I can see myself wearing it with my summer tan. Alternatively I think it will work excellent to bronze up your legs!
My skin always gets terrible in winter (part of the reasons why I dont like winter). It gets more serious this year and I have very noticeable dry patches + redness around my eye area. Sometimes I get up in the morning, I find cracks and bleeding in my inter corners. Doctor suggested that it might be mild eczema and recommended hydrocortiscone.
I know I am very slow to jump on the bandwagon. I got a Korres lip butter in pomegranate. I do like it but lip balm in pot is never convenient.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
2. I am now a university graduate :D! how exciting it is to be a fresh man LOL planning on doing my master degree next year :)
3. I am flying back to Hong Kong on 29th August and will stay there for 5 months. Havent gone back for 4 years and I eventually get my chance to update my identity card. Need to catch up with friends and a lot of shopping <3 font="" nbsp="">3>
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
2. SAY IT WITH SCENT Hand & Body Lotion (Green Tea Scent) 30ml sample
3. DERMALOGICA Multivitamin Power recovery masque 15ml sample
4. AVENE Cold Cream Body Lotion 10ml sample
5. MIRENESSE Icon Sealer 24hr Concealer 1.5ml sample
It also came along with some commercials from Mirenesse (including a code to join the giveaway) and Davroe (which said I could claim a free product, but the instruction is so unclear and I dont even know how to claim one :/)
As Lust Have It August box was outstanding and set the bar so high, to me, this month Lust Have It is not impressive at all. The disappointment is all the samples are either in tiny size or from unknown brands :/ I used the dermalogica masque and avene cold cream which both are soso and not exceptional.